Legal notice, privacy and cookie policies
• Controller: Iniciativas Innovadoras SAL on behalf of Smart-AKIS Consortium. • Purpose: Managing the communication between the Controller and website users. • Credentials: Consent of the data subject. • Recipients: No data shall be transferred to third parties, except where provided for by law. • Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and erase your personal data, as well as other rights as explained in “further information”. • Further information: for further detailed information on Data Protection, please check the “Legal notice, privacy and cookie policies” in our website.
LEGAL NOTICE, PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICIES
Welcome to our website.
This document governs the terms and conditions of the use of the service provided by Iniciativas Innovadoras SAL. to Internet users. The use of this website entails acceptance of the above terms and conditions, which may be changed from time to time by Iniciativas Innovadoras SAL.
Identity of the owner and controller of this website, on behalf of Smart-AKIS Consortium:
Iniciativas Innovadoras, SAL.Recorded in the Register of Companies for Navarre, Folio 55 of Book 728, Page NA-15018 Main office: C/ Zabalgaina 3, Oficina 4 y 5 Cizur Mayor (Navarre) Tax ID: A31679806 Contact phone number: +34 948281270 Contact email address: email@example.com
Personal data processing
Personal data are collected in our website for the following purposes:
– Provide you with the information you have requested from us. – Subscribing to services, events, courses, etc. published in our website. – Complying with legal obligations. – Submitting informative communications through our newsletter.
The data provided shall be kept for the time required to respond to your request or query until completed, after which they shall be kept for history purposes unless you request their deletion by sending an email to the above email address. Notwithstanding the above, personal data used for submitting commercial communications (including the newsletters) may be kept, for such purpose, for an indefinite time, unless the data subject requests erasure.
The legal basis for processing your data is the consent you have given when accepting the processing of the data provided in each form.
All the information provided by you when using the different Services must be true. The user warrants that all the data provided when completing the forms required to subscribe to the Services are true. Likewise, the user undertakes to keep all information provided to Iniciativas Innovadoras updated so that it matches at all times his/her actual circumstances. In any event, the User shall be liable for any false or incorrect information he/she may provide and for any damages caused to Iniciativas Innovadoras.
If the User is a minor, he/she shall request the consent of his/her parents or tutors prior to entering his/her personal data in any of the forms in our website.
We hereby inform you that your data may be disclosed to cooperating companies of Iniciativas Innovadoras whose intervention might be required for a better provision of the service and always within the scope of strict legitimacy.
When we create mailing campaigns, especially for our newsletter, we use the the email marketing automation service of “MailChimp”, developed by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. On 22 August 2008, Rocket Science Group adhered to the “Safe Harbor Privacy Principles” agreement between the European Union and the United States of America. The information provided upon registration shall be processed by Rocket Science Group and stored in their servers in the United States. The information supplied upon registration shall not be sent nor disclosed to any third party. More information on “MailChimp’s” data protection policy is available on https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
Iniciativas Innovadoras undertakes to keep all the data provided by visitors to their website in total confidentiality. Any data shall be stored in a file subject to its confidentiality and security standards following the legislation in force.
The user may at all times exercise its rights by sending its request by ordinary post to Iniciativas Innovadoras, C/Zabalgaina Nº3 – 1º (31180 Cizur Mayor – Navarre) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of the data subject:
• Right to obtain confirmation as to whether data concerning him or her are being processed by Iniciativas Innovadoras or not, and, if so, the right to access such data. • Right to obtain rectification of inaccurate data concerning him or her and completion of incomplete personal data. • Right to obtain erasure of personal data concerning him or her where one of the following circumstances occurs: o the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; o the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing; o the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; o the personal data have been unlawfully processed; o the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation; • Right to erasure of any link to his or her personal data where an obligation exists to erase them. • Right to restriction of processing of his or her personal data where one of the following applies: o The inaccuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling Iniciativas Innovadoras to verify the accuracy thereof; o The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; o Iniciativas Innovadoras no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; o The data subject has objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Iniciativas Innovadoras override those of the data subject. • The right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit those data to another controller provided that the processing is carried out by automated means. • The right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
This page contains links to other pages managed by third parties. The purpose of such links is to make available to users other sources of information within the internet that could be of interest to them. Iniciativas Innovadoras, S.A.L. is not liable for the information referred to in such links and the user shall access the contents therein under his or her responsibility and under the conditions set forth therein.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
The Smart-AKIS website and platform are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. This license applies to all contents on the website except where expressedly indicated on the page or in the document and except for contents aggregated from other websites, in which case the original licensing applies.
Limitation of liabilityIniciativas Innovadoras does not guarantee that its website shall always be fully operational or that the contents shall be complete or accurate on a permanent basis. Iniciativas Innovadoras is not liable for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use or the information described in this website. Iniciativas Innovadoras therefore reserves the right to amend the specifications of the products and services in this website.
What is a cookie and what is it used for?A cookie is a small file that is stored in the user’s computer, Tablet, Smartphone or any other device containing browsing information. Cookies allow us to improve the quality of our website, to monitor which pages are useful and which are not, and which have room for improvement. Cookies are essential for the running of our website, enhancing the provision of interactive services, making your browsing experience easier and increasing the usability of our website. Cookies can never damage your equipment. Quite on the contrary, enabling your cookies will help us identify and correct errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
According to the organisation who installs and manages them:
• First party or proprietary cookies: These cookies are sent to your browser from our own equipments or domains – from which we provide the service you request from us. • Third party cookies: These cookies are sent to your browser from an equipment or domain not managed by us but by a collaborating organisation, such as cookies from social media websites or those used in external content by Google Maps.
Depending on the time they remain activated:
• Session cookies: These cookies are temporary cookies that stay on your browser’s cookie folder until you leave the website, so none of them stays in your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse traffic habits. In the long run, they allow us to enhance your browsing experience, improve our contents and make it easier for you to use our website. • Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in your hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit us. Permanent websites have a specific expiry date, so the cookie will stop working after such date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate purchases and access through registration.
According to their purpose:
• Technical cookies: These cookies are necessary for you to browse and for the good running of our website. They allow, for instance, to monitor the traffic and communication of data, to access restricted areas, to complete purchases, to use security elements, to store contents to share videos or to share contents over social media websites. • Functionality cookies: These cookies allow you to access the service with some predefined features according to a series of criteria, such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional settings, etc. • Analytic cookies: These cookies enable us to quantify the number of users accessing the website, and to measure and conduct statistical analysis on the use of the services provided. For that purpose, the browsing in the website is analysed, in order to improve the offer of products and services provided. • Advertising cookies: These cookies allow to manage in the most efficient way the advertising spaces that may be included in our website. • Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information about the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation. They allow us to identify browsing habits and to display advertising that is relevant to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies we use:
Below is a list of the cookies we use in our website and their purpose. Please, be aware that new cookies might be put in place or updated by the referred Third Party companies (Google, WordPress, YoutTube, Twitter, etc.) that might be applicable to Smart-AKIS website even though not updated in the list below yet.
|_ga||.smart-akis.com||Google Analytics – Google Analytics uses this cookie name.|
|_gid||.smart-akis.com||Google Analytics – Google Analytics uses this cookie name.|
|_gat||.smart-akis.com||Google Analytics – Google Analytics uses this cookie name.|
|wfwaf-authcookie-||www.smart-akis.com||This cookie is set by the WordPress security plugin “Wordfence”. It is used to authenticate user’s login request.|
|wordpress_logged_in_, wordpress_sec_||www.smart-akis.com||Essential WordPress session management cookies for logged in users.|
|wordpress_test_cookie||www.smart-akis.com||WordPress sets this cookie when a user navigates to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether user’s web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.|
|wp-settings-, wp-settings-time-||www.smart-akis.com||These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customize user’s view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. These cookies have no impact on user experience and do not store any personal information. They contain some information about user’s general geographic location.|
|wp-saving-poste||www.smart-akis.com||WordPress cookie for auto-saving a post in the editor.|
|pll_language||www.smart-akis.com||This cookie is set by WordPress language plugin “Polyang”. It is used to remember user’s language settings.|
|__utma,__utmc,__utmz||www.google.com||This cookie is used to track and report website traffic. For more information see https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
|personalization_id||.twitter.com||This cookie is set due to Twitter integration and sharing capabilities for the social media.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||.youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
|YSC||.youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|PREF||.youtube.com||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.|
|GPS||.youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
How to set up or disable your cookiesYou may allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your equipment by using the setup options of your browser. If you disable cookies in your browser, some services may not be available to you and your experience in our website may prove less satisfactory.
Follow the links below for further information on how to set up or disable cookies in your browser: Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; Internet Explorer; Safari; Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad); Chrome for Android